We are happy to present you the first effect of Peter Kamp: Infinity Wine! Thanks to it, you will be able to perform one of the oldest magic tricks in the world, give the illusion of turning water into wine, a real miracle!
Indeed, thanks to the special glass and the supplied accessories, you just have to pour water into the glass so that it instantly obtains a color identical to that of a grand cru. You really have to see it to believe it! That's not all, you can then drink the contents of the glass (or you can pour it into another container) and immediately pour in more water to transform it as if by magic!
The method is so powerful that you can change over 2 liters of water without needing to recharge.
Infinity Wine combines all the aspects that a magician asks of a trick: it is easy to do, the reset is immediate, the glass looks completely normal and can even be turned over on the table before achieving the effect, you can prepare it days or weeks in advance. Usable in close-up as well as in a living room or stage, this ultra visual effect does not require any technique, no manipulation, or prior knowledge of the magic of liquids. The transformation speaks for itself.
An amazing turn if you are looking for ideas for new videos to present on your social networks.
- Each glass is specially rigged by hand by the creator.
- Very resistant glass made of Polycarbonate (European manufacture).
- You receive enough product to transform approximately 30 liters of water.
- Immediate reset, change more than 2 liters of water with a single loaded glass.
- Very easy to do.
- Explanatory video in French and English with many presentation tips and tricks.
- Perfect for close-up, living room and stage.
Warning: This is only an illusion, the water turns into burgundy red colored water and is drinkable. Food coloring E129, authorized in most countries of the world, information and use under your own responsibility.