The Holy Grail of Any Card at Any Number discovered at last! Effect A spectator THINKS... more
The Holy Grail of Any Card at Any Number discovered at last!
- A spectator THINKS of a card, but does not reveal its identity. He doesn't write it down, cut to it or take it from the deck -- he never touches the deck, just gazes at it to form an image in his head. He is the only person in the universe who knows the card.
- A second spectator THINKS of any number from 1 to 52, but says nothing, writes nothing. He is the only person in the universe who knows the number.
- The deck is spread face down on the table. The magician knows neither the card nor the number at this point and he never touches the deck again.
- BEFORE the first spectator reveals his card, the second spectator reveals his number and he -- not the magician -- counts over to that point in the deck (he can count from either end of the spread -- his choice, no force).
- ONLY AFTER this has been done -- ONLY AFTER the count has finished -- does the first guy reveal the name of his card. The card at the selected position is turned over by the spectator -- IT IS THE THOUGHT CARD! The next card is shown -- an indifferent card - any other number would have ended in failure.
- No sleights. You don't switch the card counted to for the thought card. The spectators can do the counting and turn over the card.
- No bizarre calculations or formulas to learn. Do the trick 30 minutes after assembling the props - it's that simple.
- The deck is spread on the table BEFORE the number and the card are named.
- The magician never touches the cards after he spreads them on the table.
- Use any cards you want. No specially printed cards required.
- It is not the same card and number every time (you could perform this hundreds of times and have a different number and card every time).
- The magician learns the name of the card and the number at the same time as the audience. No particular card or number is forced.
- No rough and smooth, no short cards, no cards stuck together. No stooges. No assistants. Resets instantly.
- No special clothing! Do it in a t-shirt, jeans and sneakers (as Bob Farmer does). Works for any conditions: close-up, stage, standing, sitting, begging. Walk-around and no table? One spectator can count the cards into the other spectator's hands. Do it surrounded there are no angles.
- It really is as described. As purchasers of Bob Farmer's other effects know, the description of the effect is the effect you get - and the method is always diabolical.
- Bonus Effect: Also included is a brand new deception strategy that can be used in many other effects. Additional notes & observations by David Britland, Matt Field, Pat Page, Ross Johnson & Quentin Reynolds.
- Rave reviews from people who know like Matt Field, Ross Johnson, Barrie Richardson and Richard Kaufman. Here's an unsolicited email from a happy purchaser: "Hi Bob, Just wanted to let you know that I've been performing the Bammo Dekronomicon over the last few weeks and it is absolutely killing. Brilliant sir!" - M.R.